Selected Topic for the year 2015 – Happiness, Success & Leadership.
– Nominated book for the year 2015 – “The Everlasting Leader”
Over 100, 000 students participated in Read India Celebrations event. A big thank you & congratulations to all the participants, teachers, staff & heads of organizations involved for making it a huge success.
|Rank||Student Name||Prize||College Name|
|1st||C Praneeth Sudarshan||Laptop||GRIET, Hyd.|
|2nd||Sowmya Mahalakshmi||Tab||RVCE, Blr.|
|3rd||Sai Sowmya T||Mini Tab||GNITS, Hyd.|
|Rank||Student Name||Prize||School Name|
|1st||G Geeta Madhavi||Laptop||APSWRS, Jagannadgiri, Tuni, East Godavari Dist, AP.|
|2nd||Natasha Valluri||Tab||Johnson Grammar School, Habsiguda, Hyd.|
|3rd||Aishwarya Thakur||Mini Tab||St. Ann’s, Bolaram, Hyd|
01. Sowmya Mahalaskshmi A – RVCE, Bangalore
02. Sowmya Reddy -15251A02A1 – GNITS
03. Tazbia Fatima – 15251A1284 – GNITS
04. Shounak Chatterjee – 15241A0353 – GRIET
05. Sameeda Siddiqua – 15251A12A5 – GNITS
06. G A M Sounjanya – 15251A0410 – GNITS
07. P Bhanu Chander – GRIET
08. Arshia Fathima – 15251A0564 – GNITS
09. Sai Sowmya T – 15251A1725 – GNITS
10. V Bhagyasridevi – 15251A0428 – GNITS
11. Urusa Afreen – 15251A1288 – GNITS
12. C Praneeth Sudharshan – RIC#253871 – GRIET
01. Aishwarya Thakur – St. Ann’s High School, Bolaram, Hyderabad.
02. Shilaja, RIC#228311, TGSWRS, GHATTU, Mahbubnagar Dist.
03. Sai Kumar, ZPPHS Kesavadasupalem, Sakhinetipalli Mandal, East Godavari Dist.
04. Gollamalla Preji, RIC#111990, APSWRS Megadrigadda, Visakhapatnam Dist.
05. Shaik Sana, ZPSS Kasipet, Adilabad Dist.
06. B. Pavan Kalyan, ZPHS, Mamillapalli, Guntur Dist.
07. Muheeb, RIC # 254179, Oasis School, Raidurg, Hyderabad – 08
08. Vandana Bairy, TGSWRS Kaulasnala, Kodhangal, Nizamabad Dist.
09. M. Jaya Sri, ZPPHS Ramarajulanka, Malikipuram Mandal, East Godavari Dist.
10. R. Ramya Sri, ZPHS, Kunkalamarru, Karamchedu (Mdl), Prakasham Dist.
11. G. Geeta Madhavi, APSWRS, Jagannadgiri, Tuni, East Godavari Dist.
12. K Sharanya, ZPSS, Jendavenkatapur, Luxettipet (Mdl), Adilabad Dist.
13. Valluri Natasha – Johnson Grammar School, Habsiguda, Hyderabad
14. Shrivya Ganapathi – St. Joseph’s Public School, KingKothi, Hyderabad
Read India Celebration – 2015 Final Round (Cadence Introduction (2 mins)
01. Speech Round (3 Mins) on Topic – Happiness, Success & Leadership
02. Questionnaire Round (Panel of Judges will ask)
* 1st Question, common to all participants – If given a chance, what would you change, why and how? (*How will get more weightage)
* 2nd & 3rd Question – These 2 could be anything confronting our country (e.g. How would you solve Farmer’s problem, Water Problem, Pollution Problem, How would you create jobs, Women’s Empowerment & Security etc.
– Based on their speech & answers, the panel of judges (3 people) will celebrate the top 3 as winners, who will be awarded with 1st prize – Laptop, 2nd prize – Tablet, 3rd prize – Mini Tab.
Read India Competition (Yearly Flow):
Read India will be launched in the month of Sep / Oct, every year. Students can chose to read the nominated book, books of their own choice, people, Mother Nature, events of their own choice every year and write a 1 page summary on the selected topic in 30 mins at respective schools, colleges / dedicated centers in each cities during the month of Nov / Dec same year. *New topic will be announced every year. Topic for 2016 will be confirmed in the month of Sep.
– Top 10 – 12 participants will be selected from the one page essay writing (which can be written in Telugu, Hindi & English languages) to represent in finals which will happen next year after exams (July / Aug of the following year).